We traded a 10 yr old Winnie on a new 2016 Thor Windsport. I wish we would have read some reviews first.

It is by far the cheapest poorly constructed product I have ever purchased. The list of items that work on this coach is very small. Actually the ford v-10 engine is the only thing in the coach worth money and about the only thing that works. I think we are a bit in shock a company could sell a product that is so worthless.

I believe Thor should pay us for even trying to travel in this piece of crap. Our ten yr old Winnie was twice the coach this Thor could ever hope to be. So now we are trying to sell this pile of junk and of course we are going to lose around 30 thousand dollars in the process. We are having problems finding a dealer who even have Thor junk on their lots.

So buyers be careful!

DO NOT BUY A THOR A PRODUCT

If you do, be prepared to stay in hotels while it is getting fixed. Like us you could end up crawling out windows because the door quite functioning.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

TMC-TEAM007

Thank you for sharing this experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs.

8-5 and Fri.

8-4) or you can email us at warrantysupport@tmcrv.com. You can also message me the last 8 of your VIN, Phone number and Email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.