Our motorhome has just 29000 miles on it and the entire windshield assembly has shifted to the left.The top corners of the windshield have come out of the motorhome frame, more noticeable on the left side of the motorhome.

The rubber that holds the glass in is shrinking and caused the windshield to shift to the left hand side. There is an approximately a 3/8 gap between the rubber and the motorhome in the upper corners of the windshield. This has caused serious leaks into the cabin in and around the dash components. It also caused the overhead decking to disinigrate and had to be replaced.

I had to seal it up the best I could, but the gap is so large it very difficult to get a seal.When it rains the water leaks in on the dash and run down into the bottom of the dash.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1500. rstrick2 is overall dissatisfied with Thor Industries. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thor Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Thor Industries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Thor Industries?

Comments