1.1K views
1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Hi folks, I found this page by chance after searching and researching options in the fifth wheel and travel trailer market, my wife and I are seriously looking to purchase a trailer.My primary concern is that most of you have experienced water leakes in your trailers and I'm not sure how many of you truly understand the risk of exposing yourself and your family to BLACK MOLD!

Black mold is not a joke, it will make you and yours extremely sick. Most people don't know that when construction material is exposed to moisture even for a short time the possibility of a black mold blum is almost certain. This means even if you get the manufacture to fix the problem chances are that behind your wall or under your carpet you will have a massive BLACK MOLD problem. I at one time thought that Black mold was a joke, I thought it was one more thing that "super sensitive folks" complained about, but type in black mold in your browser and please read.

I have a very close friend and his family who suffered from such a problem in their newley built home and now my friend and his son have serious neurological issues!!!

I realized that the he mold was a serious problem when their newly built home was condemned and they were forced to walk away from their $450,000 home and almost everything in it.Please be aware of the fact that with exposure to water the walls , sub floor, carpet, carpet padding and many other things that your trailer is made of may have a BLACK MOLD outbreak and cause your family to get very sick...

This person wrote the review because of "everything" of thor industries travel trailer from Thor Industries. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Thor Industries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Thor Industries for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Thor Industries?

Comments

What has this post got to do with Thor Industries?

Thanks