1.3K views

Purchased 2014 Thor ACE 30.1 in March of 2014. Biggest mistake of my like.

Great design, no give a darn assembly. Big scare was the front cap started to come off. Now, that will get your attention, but not Thor's attention. They do not seem to give a rats fuzzy bottom about all my problems.

Windshield wipers did not cover the drivers side. Windshield washers did not work. Hydraulic leak on levelers and then complete blowout of one of the lines. Fluid all over the place.

Had to use the owners manual a lot to get the jacks back up. Many other problems. Shower surround bulging out from wall, edge banding on counters coming off, heat ducts full of sawdust, drawers opening during travel. We camped 37 days and had the coach into camping world for over 60 some days.

Missed several camping events we had planned. Had two signs made up. One to go into the front window of the coach, when at the campground and one that shows in the back window at all times. The signs cover the windows, they are large.

The sign in the back window reads," We will never purchase another Thor Motor Coach." The sign for the front window has Thor Motor Coach written across the sign with a big red circle with diagonal slash through the circle. The circle and slash is an international symbol for "Do not got there." I sent photos to 3 Thor sales managers for 3 different divisions of Thor, along with one person from Customer Service.

Only one replay, and it did not even say that hey were sorry for my problems. I did not mention them all here.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Thor Industries. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Thor Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Thor Industries to other companies on our site.

Comments

Lincolnton, North Carolina, United States #968783

If we ever get ours back from the factory after 60 days it will have a huge lemon painted on the back for the world to see. People notice when your traveling with 4 Great Danes and a Yorkie coast to coast in a "Lemon".

Worst made hunk of metal.