Unity, Saskatchewan
2.0

We have have had problems with our batteries and charging system right from new,now have 9000 km and 3000km is delivery and 3000km is for us to return to dealer.Didnt know about bolt to hold fridge door till door was damaged and had to be replaced. Arm rests on caption chairs lose and fall off, sewer line broke off kitchen drain and was running into storage,slide has riped lino, radio in bedroom came with no antenna, so wouldn't pickup stations, no charging wire from motor to Rv battery.

Debree in rear feul tank so motor would not run. This RV is a total disaster and Thor is not helping my dealer or answering my questions.

My next step is Consumer Protection as I have had to pay bills for repairs and not seeing compensasion for money or loss of use and summer is over and have used for aprox 3000 km the rest of summer it has been waiting for repairs. That is where it is right now and nobody is telling me what they are going to do,always say they are working onit and have to talk to the next person in charge.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: I do not like, Customer service, Playing phone tag with no results, Product quality, Warranty service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 13, 2015.

Comments

I have a 2015 Thor Tuscany. It was purchased in December, 2015.

The issues with it can fill pages. Started with a fire and has not stopped. One thing after another.

The response at Thor was, well to say poor is gracious. They do not stand behind their customers.

The CEO never answered a letter I sent to him asking for help!!!!!

Stay away from this company. Buyer Beware!!!

to Anonymous #1034672

Can you tell us where the fire was?