132 views
Verified Reviewer

There is no drivers door. The only door is on right side entry to kitchen area.Second area says just to left of driver on wall.

This too is bare. We looked in all cabinets on walls. These too are bare. Got under coach to look along frame rails and in engine bay.

We can find nothing for a vehicle VIN. When I say "we" I am including the Sheriff dept. of Lancaster County in Lincoln, Ne. I cannot get the Florida title transferred to Nebraska without this VIN physically on the coach.

Damon Intruder 351 (36') Class A VIN 3FCNF53S1XJA23407. Florida title #8023****. Florida Control #14618**** previously titled to Matthew J. Arnold who moved from Tampa Bay Florida are to Bellevue Nebraska.

(Military transfer). I have the Florida title and State of Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles Bill of Sale in hand. Sincerely, Arthur E. Godfrey 402-610-**** (cell), address: 2933 South 40th St.

Lincoln, Ne. 68506

Preferred solution: send a valid VIN to be attached to the coach and able to register in the state of Nebraska.

Location: Lincoln, Nebraska