Verified Reviewer

Just need Owner Manual on our 2019 Thor Chateau Class C coach which we love. Did our first trip this past week and theres a lot of questions about the operation that I dont know.

My husband is terminally ill and I bought this so we could have quality time, however, I need information as what to do for example I dont know if I extend the slide out before I put the jacks down. Im 76 and this is the first time Ive been solely responsible to do this.

We are planning on going to Missouri June. Thank you.

Comments

#2014467

Hello Temia, All manuals can be found on our website following these instructions - Go to our website www.thormotorcoach.com. Click on “Owners” tab, then on “Owner Resources.” There you can input your VIN # and find videos, manuals, and other useful info that applies specifically to your unit.

The information varies depending on the age and model. We also have videos on YouTube.

If you would like further assistance, please feel free to contact us during business hours: Phone: 877-855-**** Email: warrantysupport@***.com Live Chat: www.thormotorcoach.com, click on the “owners” tab and a Live Chat Representative will pop up on your screen. Business hours are Mon-Thurs from 8 to 5 and on Fri from 8 to 4 (ET).

#2014070