Verified Reviewer

Featured

My wife and I purchased a 2019 Thor Outlaw,

from North Trail RV Center in Fort MyersFl., on September 25, 2020.

We found out that our Thor Outlaw was manufactured in April of 2018 not in 2019, as

Thor and NTRV claimed. My research revealed that Thor and NTRV violated FTC

CFRs regarding assigning year of manufacture.

NTRV also violated FTC CFRs

regarding used RV sales. They did not affix a Buyers Guide and And Warranty information

on our RV. Thor and North Trail RV Center has falsified maintenance and Federal State

of Florida Documents. They fraudulently

misrepresented the Thor Outlaw that we purchased.

When we started our Cross Country trip in October 2020, we were inundated with serious Electrical, Plumbing, Toxic VOCs from resins

dumped in our heating system, Electrical Inverter Fire, Faulty air conditioning wiring, we had a show dog die from lack of air conditioning, due to faulty wiring by Thor.

My wife burned her foot while standing on a front floor vent.

The vents temperatures were,

192 F, 185 F by Sink and Bedroom Vent 165 F

When we did our Pre Delivery Inspection at the dealership, NTRV Center, we were not shown our Roof. When we arrived in NC I was able to look at the roof. The roof had been improperly repaired after the previous owner

did not fill all the holes he drilled in the roof to install all of his navigational, solar cells, communication systems and entertainment systems. The RV dealer, NTRV Center never

informed us of the problem with our RVs Roof.

We went and had an inspection of our roof that the dealer told us was in Pristine

condition. The required repair of the roof would cost approximately $15,000 to repair.

We never got an estimate for all the water and electrical damage caused by the leaking roof.

The dealer NTRV Center fraudulently misrepresented the condition of the RV they sold us in violation of FTC CFRs.

I have hundreds of pictures to verify what I am claiming. My pictures are the smoking gun!

How can I get these damning pictures to your legal department?

I am a Vietnam Veteran suffering from Agent Orange exposure. I have; Type II Diabetes, Skin Cancers, Neuropathy, Heart, Chronic Kidney Disease, and other, to be determined associated Agent Orange Diseases.

My wife has Type I Diabetes, two Heart Stents, and

Vision Loss.

Our monthly drug bills cost in excess of $3,500 per month our constitution pays.

We are stuck with an Thor RV that we cannot afford to fix and pay for.

Thor Industries and North Trail RV Center are;

devoid of, Honesty, Integrity, Morality, and Empathy.

When I first visited NTRV Center, the sales staff thanked me for my Vietnam Service and

looked forward to help us find the right RV for us. Thor and North Trail RV Center, showed how much they cared for a Vietnam Veteran, and a 74 and 75 year old retired couple.

User's recommendation: Thor and North Trail RV Center, Avoid these Criminals.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Thor Industries Cons: Quality of product, Useless, Product quality, Extremely poor workmanship.

Location: Asheville, North Carolina

Comments

Hello, Gary. If you could email us at tmcteam @ tmcrv. com (without the spaces), we can forward your review to the appropriate personnel to be reviewed.

Hello, Gary. If you could email us at tmcteam@***.com with the last 8 of your VIN, we can send your review to the appropriate personnel to be reviewed.

@TMC Team

Just to clarify - our email ends in " tmcrv. com" (without the space). I apologize that this did not display correctly in our original comment.

Thor Industries Reviews