1.3K views
1.7

I purchased a 2018 Thor Aria 3901 through Camping World that was still in production. Purchased on August 11,2017.

I took it out for 3 days to test and took it back to Camping World on August 15, 2017. It is now September 25,2017 and Thor has still not approved all of the repairs to a brand new $225K motorhome. Customer service is HORRIBLE and I would not buy a bicycle from Thor.

I am considering selling the unit at a great loss because I cannot imagine what my frustration level will be if I try to use it, If I ever get it returned from Camping World. I also think Camping World could exert more pressure on Thor but the sale appears more important to them than the service to paying customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Thor Motor Coach Aria 3901 Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Layout of the rig.

I didn't like: Warranty service is slow at best.

Comments

Purchased a 2017 Miramar 34.3 bunkhouse. Sold with a missing track in the 3TRAX system. See my story at rvintelguru.com

Purchased a Thor 24sv Citation on mercedes 3500 platform July 24th, total piece of crap. Delivered to me 28 July, 66 defects, taken back Aug 3 for repairs, received it back Oct 6th, 38 defects, 20 from previous list, these people are crooked!!! I haven't even used it yet.