Cathan, Washington
1.3

I will never buy another Thor motor coach.Its designed badly and assembled even worse.

Your better off buying a old clunker and redoing everything. Because with a new Thor you're going to have to anyway.

Save your money.Buy anything else.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Thor Industries and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Thor Industries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Thor Industries thor motor coach for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Thor Industries?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #985458

What model did you purchase?Can you be more specific about the problems you have had?

I like the models that Thor puts out but we are having second thoughts about the quality.

And so far I am not impressed with any of the dealerships!I appreciate any feedback you can offer.

to Anonymous Pierceton, Indiana, United States #1165081

Did you end up getting a unit?We purchased a new Tuscany 40DX and have had several issues but our dealership has been very helpful and as frustrating as some of it is, we have been satisfied.

When a company puts out as many units as Thor you can expect some issues.