We have had nothing but problems with our windsport, most of them electrical issues. We are on our third Transformer as they keep burning out.

We continue to have dead battery issues. The fuse panel under the hood had issues and part of it melted. The leather furniture turned out to be some kind of cloth with liquid leather sprayed on it and flaked and peeled and looks horrible.

This company has no quality control and when we saw a special a news report about Thor we realized why.

Their technicians are paid by the completed job, not by the hour. In the news report they were running from vehicle to vehicle which explains why the dresser drawer supports only had one screw in each side and we were given a big bag of extra screws when we bought the coach. We feel like we got screwed.

We bought a new coach thinking we wouldn't have a lot of issues like you can get sometimes with a used unit. If I had my time to go over I would have purchased someone else's used unit and definitely not a Thor product.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments