Seattle, Washington
1.7K views 2 comments
Featured Not resolved

I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015.So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right.

The bedroom closets are leaking, but would be my problem because over 90 days purchased. Thor told me to read the fine print ! So Camping world would not seal leak because did not know if under warranty or not. I told them fix either way.

Leaking and brand new. Was in shop for 2 days. Put back out in rain for me to take back home. Camping World then takes me out to floor to purchase a tube of sikasil for 7.74.

Told me I had to get on roof and cover seal. Well first of all my ladder on back of camper is not connected to camper. need new ladder. 2 is it's pouring down rain--was told to tarp it let it dry and seal.

I refused to take home. They did seal the next day with a cost of 139.00 !!! Ready But still leaking. Here is list-- closet rod to short, I had to fix.

under door bed broke.-- fixed-- passenger and driver chairs arms broke off. fixed --needed new regular because when gas stove and furnace on furnace stops working, fixed--bathtub leaking outside every time used, fixed--bedroom door fell of. half fixed--leaking on furnace circuit board now on 3rd circuit board.--awning had hole. --new awning.--air conditioner in cab does not work.

Unable to find ford dealer that will fix. Ladder falling off. needs fixed. Lock on cup board in bedroom needs fixed.

kitchen vent leaking. fixed-- Thor doesn't wish to give camping world permission to fix.

So I have to haul back and forth and pay hotel bills.This needs to be taken care of!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Thor Industries?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1235876

The finger pointing at Thor and other RV companies that don't give a dam.They use the cheapest materials and labor.

There is now pride in quality, only get the coaches out at the cheapest possible price. They look great but are junk.

After reading reviews, I will never buy an rv in the usa.

Who said American products are coming back?

Ellicott City, Maryland, United States #1144243

Cannot believe the lousy quality Thor puts out there. Was hoping to find something positive, but yet to find it.

Really liked the Venetian, but no way will I buy a Thor based on horror stories I keep reading.junk.