Thor Industries - Thor Hurracaine
I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015.So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right.
The bedroom closets are leaking, but would be my problem because over 90 days purchased. Thor told me to read the fine print ! So Camping world would not seal leak because did not know if under warranty or not. I told them fix either way.
Leaking and brand new. Was in shop for 2 days. Put back out in rain for me to take back home. Camping World then takes me out to floor to purchase a tube of sikasil for 7.74.
Told me I had to get on roof and cover seal. Well first of all my ladder on back of camper is not connected to camper. need new ladder. 2 is it's pouring down rain--was told to tarp it let it dry and seal.
I refused to take home. They did seal the next day with a cost of 139.00 !!! Ready But still leaking. Here is list-- closet rod to short, I had to fix.
under door bed broke.-- fixed-- passenger and driver chairs arms broke off. fixed --needed new regular because when gas stove and furnace on furnace stops working, fixed--bathtub leaking outside every time used, fixed--bedroom door fell of. half fixed--leaking on furnace circuit board now on 3rd circuit board.--awning had hole. --new awning.--air conditioner in cab does not work.
Unable to find ford dealer that will fix. Ladder falling off. needs fixed. Lock on cup board in bedroom needs fixed.
kitchen vent leaking. fixed-- Thor doesn't wish to give camping world permission to fix.
So I have to haul back and forth and pay hotel bills.This needs to be taken care of!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2016 Thor Hurricane
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "My computer is being held hostage by these bozos. First, they claimed my warranty was expired which was bogus because I've had this Yoga tablet for barely a year. They..."
- "I took my 2015 Rav4 into Car Toys on Aurora Ave North in Seattle for an installation of a Kenwood DDX593 receiver/monitor (no navigation), that I also bought from them..."
- "This happened on 1/25/2013 around 1PM EST. I looked up hotel rates on kayak.com and noticed that a website called hotelclub.com was showing a lower rate than expedia.com. Being a..."
- "Benton Nissan of Hoover is a horrible, and corrupt dealership!!! On 10/15/2016 (sat) I saw an ad regarding their versa 2016 for $9,995, and within 15-30min the red flags were quickly..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."