Thor Industries - Thor Hurracaine
I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015.So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right.
The bedroom closets are leaking, but would be my problem because over 90 days purchased. Thor told me to read the fine print ! So Camping world would not seal leak because did not know if under warranty or not. I told them fix either way.
Leaking and brand new. Was in shop for 2 days. Put back out in rain for me to take back home. Camping World then takes me out to floor to purchase a tube of sikasil for 7.74.
Told me I had to get on roof and cover seal. Well first of all my ladder on back of camper is not connected to camper. need new ladder. 2 is it's pouring down rain--was told to tarp it let it dry and seal.
I refused to take home. They did seal the next day with a cost of 139.00 !!! Ready But still leaking. Here is list-- closet rod to short, I had to fix.
under door bed broke.-- fixed-- passenger and driver chairs arms broke off. fixed --needed new regular because when gas stove and furnace on furnace stops working, fixed--bathtub leaking outside every time used, fixed--bedroom door fell of. half fixed--leaking on furnace circuit board now on 3rd circuit board.--awning had hole. --new awning.--air conditioner in cab does not work.
Unable to find ford dealer that will fix. Ladder falling off. needs fixed. Lock on cup board in bedroom needs fixed.
kitchen vent leaking. fixed-- Thor doesn't wish to give camping world permission to fix.
So I have to haul back and forth and pay hotel bills.This needs to be taken care of!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2016 Thor Hurricane
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "Desteenation T Shirt Company (www.desteenation.com) based in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington claims to share revenues of its t-shirt sales with the local business the t-shirt represents. They..."
- "Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088 Bookingsnumber VD9TDT 35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise Dear Kirsten Woods, Special Advisor Office of the President How arrogant and rude can you be by asking..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."