Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

The reason for my follow-up message is due to the fact I have taken all the prescribed steps you have suggested to no avail. I have reached out to THOR industries as have the customer service at general RV in Ocala, Florida where the motorhome is at currently.

This message was intended to let customers know they have "NO" recourse with THOR except to sue in the state of INDIANA. I have reached out to the ATTORNEY Generals of both the state of UTAH where the vehicle was purchased along with FLORIDA. Neither can help. I have reached out to numerous ATTORNEY's and accumulated numerous fees in the thousands of dollars to tell me my only option is to sue in INDIANA.

I have contacted THOR help team. I was basically told "TS" by one of them that the coach was out of warranty and good luck.

I have had field technicians from THOR saying they cannot fix the problem without basically rewiring the whole coach due to a "PARASITIC" electrical draw due to the battery cable hook-up that occurred at the factory. My hope and prayer is that a class action lawsuit federally will invite the Federal and State Government's to instill more stringent requirements of protection for consumers of the Recreation Vehicle industry.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY A THOR RV OR PURCHASE IN A STATE CONSUMER UNFRIENDLY.

Thor Industries Cons: Construction slapped together with parts laying around, No wiring diagrams provided to repair facilities, No schematics provided to repair facilities consumers.

Location: Bullhead City, Arizona