654 views

Bought a new 2018 Miamar in June 2017. Took it back to Camping World in September after a trip to North Carolina wilth a list of 21 issues that needed addressed and fixed.

They found 3 more. Total 24. Shower leaked like a sieve, two hole's in the vinyl floor made by the factory and covered up by them. No antenna installed for the GPS.

Drawers that fall off the slides.

This is just a few of the issues. How in the world do you build a product and sell it for the kind of money we as consumers have to pay, and have such terrible quality control.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Thor Motor Coach Miramar Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I bought a supposedly brand new Thor Miramar in 2018 and have had the same issue with the shower drain. Now I have black mold and buckling floors, along with a myriad of other issues, like voltage problems, slideout leaks, a stovetop that has never worked, various motor issues with the bed lift and slideout awnings.

This is a poorly designed and manufactured product. I am currently trying to sue them for a buy-back. The Thor brand is definitely an inferior product. I was also lied to by the dealer I bought it from about it's usage prior to my purchase, as well as the mileage being falsified when I bought it.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone else who has encountered the same issues. This motor home is a real lemon!!!

Thor Industries Reviews