985 views

I purchased a new unit a month ago. It has been in the shop for the past three weeks for problems.

Electric Water heater blows breaker, Ice maker did not function, missing part on awning, slits in the vinyl floor, several of the exterior storage door hinges defective. How long does it take for Thor to correct these problems? Not getting good answer from Camping World Lake City, FL.

Do I need to just tell the dealer to take this one back and replace it?

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Thor Industries Pros: Layout of the rig, Storage capabilities.

Thor Industries Cons: Playing phone tag with no results, Warranty service is slow at best.

Location: Orlando, Florida

Comments

We bought a new 2016 Windsport 29M at the Hershey Show this fall. The same day we picked it up from Camping World we had issues with the automatic leveling system.

From there it went down hill quickly. The bed frame was literally falling apart, The sliderails to the drawers fell apart, The wood holding the drawer latches were all splitting out. Cabinet door was warped. The coach AC didn't work.

It was missing 2-1/2 pounds of freon. Chrome plating on the sideview mirror is peeling off. More then 30 items found. Unit was dropped off around the 18th of Oct.

Unit still not completed. I insisted to bring it home two weeks ago since I didn't want to worry about it in the snow. I feel for you.

Maybe a class action law suit should be our next move.

Thor Industries Reviews