6.7K views

I can assure all of the Thor victims, I mean customers that if the Thor CEO had any motorhome issues that they would be resolved. This company has no clue what the word quality means.

However some lame RV organizations manage to give Thor awards for their outstanding quality and customer satisfaction. It is about time we all rallly for some collective legal action. Maybe we should look into these RV organizations too. Camping World Service Dept.

is another company that should concern potential customers.

I'm embarrassed to say that we purchased a 2016 Windsport Motorhome last year. It has never seen a campsite, but it has seen the service bay of Camping World. The first day we got it home I documented over 30 defects with unit.

Have recently found more. The saga continues...

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Birdsboro, Pennsylvania

Comments

If a class action suit is filed with Thor please include me - - 3 years of headaches, sheered bolts, crooked beds, levelers not working, steps not working, shades falling down, fans falling down, radio/ backup monitor bouncing around, water leaking in bathroom, shower never sealed, slide not sealed, heater connections coiled up like a bowl of spagetti, ramp falling apart, first year in shop only got to use it 33 days!! Outlaw 37LS is junk!!

contact me at thieleb@***.net when ready to do class action case. Bonnie

@PissedConsumer1380700

I have the same issues with a 15 THOR SUPER C.7 times now for levelers,shower leaks 2 times,shades falling off,cab came loose from the overhead bunk letting water run in cab all bolts came out,bottom compartments leaked.first year set at dealer all summer.8000 miles and back to dealer this week.

@PissedConsumer1380700

Include us too. We took ours back to the factory and had 70 issues taken care of ...

some major some minor. But, now the latched on drawers failing again!

I share the same grief as the rest of you! But another way of getting more attention, is post your nasty reviews on your dealerships website as well!

I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I vow to see Thore industries go under as well as my dealership! There is no accountability these days. Thore is buying out a lot of RV manufacture company's.

The best way is to educate "ALL potential future RV purchasers, little by little Thore's sales will drop! I own a brand new Jayco with major issues. Short story, when things get repaired?? I will be selling my Jayco junk!

I talked to a dealership that had said, that they are considering, dropping the Jayco line, built by Thore Industries! Tell your friends!

I told probably 200 Rv'ers already! Going to make it my mission, till Thore closes it doors!

@Darol

We've been fighting since 2014 **** Thor hurricane have been unable to use since the day we bought it spent the first year and repair facilities now it's it's in storage. My family and I abstained multiple injuries from this lemon

@Darol

We are currently trying to negotiate with Camping World and THOR about the numerous and ongoing problems (still under warranty issues) without resolution thus far. We purchased a "new" 2017 THOR WINDSPORT 34P Class A motor-coach.

In brief: THOR's manufacturing process produces shoddy products due to their very poor attention to detail and bad workmanship on this model as well as others. Camping World is complicit in that they continue to promote THOR as a great manufacturer of RV'S, which is a joke and an affront to the buying public. IF not resolved we will join the movement towards the "down-fall" of THOR and CAMPING WORLD. They are full of promises that lack positive action to help the consumers of their products.

They would rather *** off" consumers than try to make things right! In their culture, the motto is "screw the consumers!"

@Darol

KZ are junk too. Not even 2 years after buying a brand new trailer, I started having problems with the side of the trailer due to a manufacturers defect. Buyer beware do not buy KZ as they do not stand by their junky and dangerous products.

We bought a new 2016 Thor Vegas 25.3 but soon found a long list of serious issues. We are very interested joining a class action suit.

More information, please. Who do we contact?

Our list sounds like all of the other's and is too long to blab on about. We are in on a class action suit, also. If Anyone out there is getting one going, please contact me @ gwen4@***.com

Has anyone filed a class action lawsuit?

I'm in on a class action suite. fzeuner@***.net

@PissedConsumer1363826

More info...who do we

contact?

I'm with you!!!!

I have a lawyer and I am going to fight until the end I will not pay the first payment, they can not continually get away with this junk! One trip and three pages of problems! I am also going to pay someone to stand in front of camping world and warn people about the snake pit they are about to enter!

@PissedConsumer1359154

I will join you. Worst decision we ever made to buy this coach.

Its awful. Every time we use it something goes wrong.

@PissedConsumer1359154

I with ya, just bought a new citation over 60 things wrong including paint job, I'm so GD mad it's unreal. I haven't even got to use it, bought at the end of July and is at shop still WTF!!!! Called my lawyer today, I want my pound of flesh

@PissedConsumer1368758

Did you ever get anything resolved with your attorney?

Was a class action suit ever filed? We are seeking litigation for manufacture design flaw and negligence.

We have 2016 Challenger motor home and have had more than our share of problems. In addition to our initial punch list of 17 issues (here's a short list of some things that didn't work...auto-gen start, battery disconnect, auto-level, inverter...), AC still doesn't adequately cool the unit and heat is not evenly distributed...hot in the back, cold in the front.

But worse yet, our front side windows have leaked since day one...as a result, front floor is now badly warped...not to mention the potential water damage we can't see. It was at the dealer three times for this problem and still not fixed. I have to duct tape plastic over both windows to keep the water out.

Seeking legal counsel for breach of warranty. Instead of a fun and exciting time in preparation for retirement, this has been a total nightmare...

I am in on a class action suit.Thor should be ashamed of themselves.Please contact me if you are serious. Djfred@***.net

Thor Industries Reviews