6.9K views

I can assure all of the Thor victims, I mean customers that if the Thor CEO had any motorhome issues that they would be resolved. This company has no clue what the word quality means.

However some lame RV organizations manage to give Thor awards for their outstanding quality and customer satisfaction. It is about time we all rallly for some collective legal action. Maybe we should look into these RV organizations too. Camping World Service Dept.

is another company that should concern potential customers.

I'm embarrassed to say that we purchased a 2016 Windsport Motorhome last year. It has never seen a campsite, but it has seen the service bay of Camping World. The first day we got it home I documented over 30 defects with unit.

Have recently found more. The saga continues...

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Birdsboro, Pennsylvania

Comments

@PissedConsumer1697695

I agree

@PissedConsumer1697695

Unfortunately the govt. cares less. Remember you have Trump in power and he is a waste of tax payers dollars !

@PissedConsumer1666697

I brought up this a few years ago, regarding Thor Industries owning majority of the industry. As for law suits against these companies?

Good Luck! My only suggestion is if you are planning on doing any purchase do a on line search and avoid buying any RV manufactured by them! My suggestion is go with Grand Designs. I own a Jayco and had 19 issues in the first year.

2 years later it appears to be fixed, BUT.... My concerns are now with the slides, and the dealership installed one slide topper awning 3/8" too low and the aluminium cover hangs up and will cause issues. Unfortunately, its off warranty and the dealerships don't care, as they have your money.

Do a search before you buy and avoid any product manufactured by Thor Industries! Remember you were told.

Have a Sport Trek. Had issues on first trip.

Company has led us on and lied to us. I would love to be part off class action suit.

Has one started? Who to contact??

2016 Thor wind sport, poor craftsmanship had to fix drawers, cable and more today we got locked in! After jumping out the passenger window to get a ladder I had to unscrew the door assembly and manually pull the latch to open the door.

This company and camping world needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law! And pay restitution!!!!!!!!!!

Once again please add me to the list 1st the slideout issues and now the roof has collapsed! This on a 2017 camper! Inferior workmanship is an understatement!!

Would certainly join the cause! Purchased a 2017 montana 3790 and have had major slide out issues.

The 2 rear slides which have been cycled 3 times have track issues. The right one can not be put out as it would fall out onto the ground. The left one is in the early stages of doing the same. Both have to be repaired at a price tag of $6,000!

Keystone claims it is owner negligence and will not cover it!! BUYER BEWARE IF CONSIDERING ANY KEYSTONE RV!!!

I would join too. My floor rotted out from water leaking in my travel trailer. My USAA denied my claim.

@PissedConsumer1618821

I purchased a new Jayco Eagle 321 RSTS, and the cold water line under the sink was loose - I hand tightened it 2.5 turns- on the first outing? Small water drops behind the shower wall ?

The removable spray tap also leaked at my kitchen sink> All junk plastic parts and fittings. My service manager replaced the tap, and water line with a stainless steel line at my request. So where is Jayco's so called quality built?

Build them in 1 day! Pure junk!

I would like to join this lawsuit as well how can I join having alot of issues with my thor rv

We also have had many problems on our Thor Windsport. We also feel there should be a class action suit against Thor.

#1572005

I agree. I have a 2018 Thor Quantum WS31 and the issue never stop.

I would be happy to be part of a class action lawsuit.

I would join

Include us please!!! 2018 Outlaw we are too scared to drive after the floor and wall became separated from each other while on a highway, as well as many other problems!!!

I am interested in class action also. These need to be covered under lemon laws.Camping World should be included for not warning people and continuing to sell defective products

Even worse happened to me.

Going the lawsuit route should be a last resort. Take it from me....

I am in one! We bought a poorly QC'ed 2017 Miramar 34.3 RV - and had problem after problem (mainly with a improperly manufactured full-wall system that drifted during travel). Both the fdealer and manufacturer could not diagnose or fix.

Basically....

Try your best to work with the dealer or Thor for resolution first. Threatening litigation doesn't really change anything.

You really do have to commit to putting down lots of cash down.

You can read my story at rvintelguru.com

@PissedConsumer1388619

You do not have to put down lots of cash. Lemon Law lawyers only collect money from the dealer if they win, and they win 99% of the time or they do not accept your case.

@PissedConsumer1542754

Lemon law doesn't apply to anything that gets hauled. We tried to lemon law a pop up and were denied.

Thor Industries Reviews