We purchased our new RV in July . We brought a new 2018 Hurricane which cost over 100,000 dollars model number 1F65F5DY4HOA14371.

We continue to have problems with it constantly. Now it is in our driveway unable to drive because the bed will not rise up due to broken motor. We live in a deed restricted neighborhood and we are receiving letters to get it out of driveway. When we called Camping World they told us to hire someone to come out to the house and fix it and they would repay us.

Then told us after that to take it to a place which we do not know to fix it. This is not acceptable. Besides this serious problem we have brought our RV into camping world to get things fixed several times. Problems with defected blinds, draws, lighting, front seats, cupboards, sink, wall paper defects, outlets, coating on outside of RV and more problems.

I consider this RV a lemon with all the grief we are going through. This is a time in our life that we wanted to travel and take our grandchildren to different states. But we are afraid to go anywhere because of all these serious problems. And the worse part is now we cannot even enjoy it because it does not work.

The question now is do we get a replacement, one that works . I want to know if you stand behind your product? Very unhappy campers. Mr and Mrs.

Hohmeister 13617 3rd ave east Bradenton Fla. 34212 941-870-2262 home cell 941-518-7279 cell 941- 518-8457

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Thor Motor Coach Hurricane Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality very poor.

Comments

Thor is a terrible company and my coach has sat the entire 16 months I have owed with a barrage of problems!!! Also I slipped and fell in the water from leaks from Windows.

Never once used the coach but payment, insurance and interest every month. Just hired an attorney. I can assure you my experience is literally unbelievable unless you saw my documentation Save yourself the stress and get an attorney!

They are liars personified!! Diane 281-806-9910