Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.6

Bought a brand new 2021 Bighorn 5th wheel from one of your approved dealerships in Mesquite Texas, this was ExploreUSA, there was issues with it right off, they took pics and I took pics. They said they would get it fixed ASAP, filed a claim on 1-12-2021 was approved on 1-13-2021, to this day nothing has been fixed.

Now come to find out the manufacturer never sealed the bedroom slide out, so it has been leaking for a year and did not know this when I bought it. Im sure ExploreUSA covered it up, so they sent a technician and there service manager out to look at the RV, the service manager said it was Heartlands fault B/C they did not seal the slide out. So the RV has been saturated with water in the bedroom every time it rains and there is now a great amount of MOLD and MUSHROOMS in the bedroom and bathroom. I bought a brand new RV and thats what I want a brand new RV, I dont want an RV that you have to tear apart and redo everything and then put it back together.

Thats not what I paid for. I want Heartland to buy the unit back or replace it with a new one.

They have a brand new 2021 just like mine on the lot of ExploreUSA, this is where I purchased mine. They said they had no problem switching it out if Heartland gave them the ok.

User's recommendation: I would never recommend anyone to your companies or your product’s.

Preferred solution: For Heartland to buy this unit back, or replace it with a brand new one of the same model .

Thor Industries Pros: Rv lifestyle and the floorplan.

Thor Industries Cons: Some of the construction of the cupboards, Product quality, Low quality workman ship, Warranty service is slow at best.

Location: Mesquite, Texas