Purchased 2018 Thor Hurricane (new) and have had problems ever since!
- awning sensor not working (should retract with high winds),
awning arm is now bent
- panel indicator lights for batteries is NEVER accurate
- inverter went bad, had to replace
- issues with leveling jacks (retracking is fine)
- LCI electronic leveling system is NEVER accurate
- exhaust fan in kitchen area not working
- exterior compartment doors are not aligned; two don't even lock now
- front door pane fell out
- front door misaligned
- poor/cheap workmanship on interior doors/cabinets (bedroom drawer not working)
Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Thor Industries Hurricane Rv.
Reason of review: Dealer repairs are not of quality.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
Thor Industries Pros: Customer support people were nice.
Thor Industries Cons: Terrible quality, Quality control.
Location: 1150 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994