This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourNew Reviewer
Purchased 2018 Thor Hurricane (new) and have had problems ever since!
- awning sensor not working (should retract with high winds),
awning arm is now bent
- panel indicator lights for batteries is NEVER accurate
- inverter went bad, had to replace
- issues with leveling jacks (retracking is fine)
- LCI electronic leveling system is NEVER accurate
- exhaust fan in kitchen area not working
- exterior compartment doors are not aligned; two don't even lock now
- front door pane fell out
- front door misaligned
- poor/cheap workmanship on interior doors/cabinets (bedroom drawer not working)
Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Thor Industries Hurricane Rv.
Reason of review: Dealer repairs are not of quality.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
Thor Industries Pros: Customer support people were nice.
Thor Industries Cons: Terrible quality, Quality control.
Location: 1150 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994
Thank You for Your Reply! We are processing your message.