The workmanship is awful. We have had issues from one end to the other.

Overhead netting pulled out of the ceiling several warped doors, drawers that won't stay closed. The whole drawer unit under the stove fell off and dumped everything behind the cabinets. Several water leaks, the toilet overflowed in the middle of the night. Finding screws everywhere and loose one all over.

On demand hot water tank is to small and won't stay set. Lights dim when I start my generator. Several screens are already broken as well as the blinds. There are just to many issues to list them all.

One thing that really concerns me is how low the leveling jack are to the ground. You can't even cross a small speed bump without them dragging the ground. the camera system has been out off and on ever since we got it. Had a propane leak as soon as we got it on the heater leaking into the cabin.

The dealership I bought it from has been good about fixing things but it usually takes a couple weeks to get it in and to get it back. Love the motorhome but HATE the workmanship and quality!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

TMC-TEAM007

Thank you for sharing this experience. Our Customer Support team can be reached directly at 877-855-2867 (Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri.

8-4) or you can email me at TMCTeam@tmcrv.com. You can also private message me the last 8 of your VIN, Phone number and Email, and I will have one of our Customer Support team members contact you.