I brought a 2018 Thor aria in May of 2017. The coach has been in the shop for 280 day in the first year.

In the first 16 months it has been in the shop for over 300 days. It is still in the shop. No warranty now. I may can raise goldfish in the bottom compartments.

Still not fixed. I try to tell people in any campground what a piece of junk Thor rvs are.

I also try to go to any rv shows to tell the people not to buy Thor and tell them what has happened to me. I know I have had at least 10 people who were looking at Thor motor homes and changed their minds about a Thor rv.

Comments

So glad you have posted this - we have now been forced to hire an attorney to help us. Our 2019 Thor was purchased in July of this year (2018) and it has been in the shop 90% of that time for water leaking in the unit from the slides.

This purchase has been the biggest disappointment we have ever made! We had a perfectly good Coachmen Mirada and wish we had it back!!! The modifications the techs have made to our unit have only made it look worse and it is still LEAKING WATER when the slides are out and when we pull them in. THOR IS TRYING TO TELL US THIS IS NORMAL!!!

WHATEVER! We have lost so much sleep and had so much stress over this unit we are just about done RV'ing!@!@!@!

All these reviews on pissed consumer! I also put our review on Yelp.

I encourage everyone else to do so. Yelp - Thor Motor Coach, Elkhart, Indiana.