1.8K views

Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well, from the start we have had Generator from Propane malfunctions, RV batteries going dead twice whether they were hooked up to shore power or to regular use from Generator therefore not being able to use Stereo and back up ,left and right cameras while driving and not in use, doors for bedroom closets fell off hinges while in transport,Other doors in kitchen the same falling off from lose screws, Microwave turntable not working while turned on, Leaks at water pump and reservoir, front entrance near RV batteries has broke away from frame and the retractable step is now sagging, stickers on outside decals peeling off paint, Plastic mud flaps not secured properly and are being eaten up fro dually wheels rubbing while in transit,some other cosmetic items, my refrigerator is a full size home refrigerator and not an RV locked door refrigerator so therefore going around corners I had to put velcro strip over it to hold doors closed while in transit..This has been the worst ever experience in my 9 years of RV history of poor Manufactures design.I would not recommend paying for the RV.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Location: Syracuse, New York